does not control, nor by individuals not employed or managed by Praise Fellowship Church of God. If you visit a Web site that we mention or link to, be sure
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. "Personally indentifiable information" means information that can be used
to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
* your name, company, email address, phone number, and address
* your user ID and password
* credit card information
The above provision may not be appropriate if credit card information is handled by a payment processor.
* any account-preference information you provide us
* your computer's domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the internet
* session data for your login session, so that our computer can 'talk' to yours while you may be logged in
If you provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or indirectly, we will:
* not sell or share it to a third party without your permission - although unless you specifically tell us (see below), we may use your contact information to
provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as(for example) news about our church and services and modifications to
the Terms of Service;
* take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
* not use or disclose the information except:
+ as necessary to provide response to you concerning our church, activities, or services
+ in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
+ as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
+ to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
+ as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
+ as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Praise Fellowship Church of God, its members, or others; this may include (for example)
exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
We do not collect other information that can be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer.
Praise Fellowship Church of God does not use "cookies to store personal data on your computer or for any tracking purposes.
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
practices. If you have provided us with an email address, we will endeavour to notify you, by email to that address, of any material change to how we will use personally
ways described in the page of Praise Fellowship Church of God website